Incomplete list of recent forum posts shown in homepage (Staff: fixed)
Thread poster: writeaway
writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Apr 29, 2010

Hi
I can now see only 3 forum posting topics on the home page. I hid the translation news topics, thinking they were taking up all the space, reduced visible jobs and questions to 10 and 20 but that has not allowed a return to the normal number of forum topics visible on the home page.
Is this a bug?

Johanna Timm, PhD
Johanna Timm, PhD  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:29
English to German
+ ...
same here Apr 29, 2010

...and at one point this morning (PST), all forum topics had vanished from my view.... that's when I submitted a support request!

johanna

Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:29
English to Arabic
+ ...
same here... Apr 30, 2010

Must be a bug...

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Investigating Apr 30, 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for reporting this. This issue is being investigated by site developers. I will post back here as soon as I have any news.

I appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Lucia

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Fixed Apr 30, 2010

Hi all again.

The issue with forum posts in the home page should be resolved and the correct number of forum posts should be displayed now.

Thanks for your patience and please let me know if you experience any further problems with this.

Regards,

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Incomplete list of recent forum posts shown in homepage (Staff: fixed)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »