help to open kudoz-answer questions webpage
Thread poster: tulips

tulips
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
Oct 8, 2010

I can open all webpages (contents) in www.proz.com except kudoz-answer questions. what should i do to solve this problem? thanks for help.

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 04:32
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Oct 8, 2010

Please submit a support request through the support center http://www.proz.com/support/ and provide all necessary information (your web browser, etc.)

Natalie,
ProZ.com moderator

madak  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:32
Swedish to English
+ ...
Are you based in China by any chance? Oct 8, 2010

I seem to remember reading that ProZ, with the exception of KudoZ, is blocked in China.

Edited to say that I meant the opposite - KudoZ is the part of the site that's blocked.

[Edited at 2010-10-08 08:44 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

help to open kudoz-answer questions webpage

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search