Thread poster: Simone Linke

Simone Linke  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:15
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Jan 28, 2011

What exactly does it mean if an agency has a little tick in front of its name on the BlueBoard that says "needs vetting"?
Does it refer to the last entries made for this agency or does it refer to the agency itself (i.e., the agency might be banned soon or similiar?)?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 02:15
SITE STAFF
Where do you see this? Jan 28, 2011

Hello Simone,

Can you point out where you see this icon? Can you submit a support request and send a link to the Blue Board record which needs vetting? Thank you.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Simone Linke  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:15
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Will do.. Jan 28, 2011

Will do. Thanks!

Edit: Ah, nevermind. I think the question has answered itself.. I was just going to take a screenshot, but now the little tick has disappeared and a new BlueBoard entry has appeared..
So I guess it only refers to the BB entries, not to the agency itself.

Thanks anyway!

[Edited at 2011-01-28 18:14 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Needs vetting" on the BlueBoard

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search