Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 13:25
Member (2008)
English to Czech
SITE LOCALIZER
Mar 2, 2011

Hello,

How (if at all) can I update, add or delete the templates with answers that can be stored when posting an answer to a job ad?

I know I can add a new answer as a template the moment I'm preparing the answer, but can I create a template independently on using the bidding system? And how can I modify or remove older templates?

Thanks.

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 08:25
SITE STAFF
For now, this can be done from the job quoting form Mar 2, 2011

Hello Tomas,

At the moment, you can only add new templates or make changes to existing templates in the job quote form (being able to load or prepare these outside of the quote form is a good idea). If you load an existing template in the form, you will have two options: "Save as template" (creates a new template) or "Save changes to this template" (updates the current template). If you mouseover any of your existing templates on the left of the quoting form, you will see an "X" nex
... See more
Hello Tomas,

At the moment, you can only add new templates or make changes to existing templates in the job quote form (being able to load or prepare these outside of the quote form is a good idea). If you load an existing template in the form, you will have two options: "Save as template" (creates a new template) or "Save changes to this template" (updates the current template). If you mouseover any of your existing templates on the left of the quoting form, you will see an "X" next to the template, which will allow you to delete them if you wish.

Jared
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to update templates (answers) in the job bidding system

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »