Thread poster: Deena Moghrabi

Deena Moghrabi  Identity Verified
Jordan
Local time: 13:27
Member (2010)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 22, 2004

I am willing to purchase platinum membership and pay online, but my credit card (Visa) is issued via a website called iKobo.. the problem is the card does not hold a name on it, yet it does have a number and a three digit code etc. I usually make payments from the card but never done online purchase with it. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Deena

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:27
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Mar 22, 2004

...to ProZ.com Tech Support.

May I suggest you submit a Support Request, using the corresponding site function.

Best regards, Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online payment with iKobo card

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search