tibeva
tibeva
Czech Republic
Local time: 09:41
German to Czech
+ ...
Sep 27, 2011

Good morning,

I´ve tried several times to try to add my CV to a job posting reply but with no success. Can someone explain me how to do it? Is there any special link to click if I want to reply to a job post with a short text and my CV?

Thanks

Eva

Maiia Litvinova

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:41
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Attaching a CV to your quotes May 2, 2012

Dear Eva,

I apologize for the delay in my reply. You should be able to attach your CV to a quote for a job posting using the options provided in the menu shown when you submit a quote. If you tried to attach a CV but could not do it, it is possible that the file was too big. If you can submit a support request attaching your CV, I can look into that.

Note that if you upload your CV to your profile, you will be abl
... See more
Dear Eva,

I apologize for the delay in my reply. You should be able to attach your CV to a quote for a job posting using the options provided in the menu shown when you submit a quote. If you tried to attach a CV but could not do it, it is possible that the file was too big. If you can submit a support request attaching your CV, I can look into that.

Note that if you upload your CV to your profile, you will be able to send a link to it along with your quotes.

Hope this explains! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to add the CV to a proz.com job reply

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »