necessity to change native language
Thread poster: Mondolingua

Mondolingua  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:42
Italian to German
+ ...
Jun 2, 2004

Hi everybody! This is a question for the site founders:

I registered myself as a single translator /new agency some time ago, inserting my native language too.
Now I do NOT work as a translator any more and I'm not the agency owner either, but the agency name and the membership have remained the same.
This even means: it does not correspond to reality that the agency (or agency owner) are italian.
The native language I inserted at first isn't correct any more.

I'm posting this question for the second time and hope that I will soon receive help about how canceling the native language, thank You!
Lucia

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 04:42
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Send a Support Request Jun 3, 2004

Hi Lucia

I think that the best is to send a Support Request. I'd advice to create a new profile, but you're an agency already registered, Platinum... it's complicated, only the technical staff can help you.

Mondolingua  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:42
Italian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jun 3, 2004

Thank You Claudia, I'll do so!

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

necessity to change native language

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search