MSN Messanger & Yahoo Messanger
Thread poster: Omar Osman

Omar Osman
Local time: 03:53
English to Somali
+ ...
Jun 8, 2004

I have both MSN & Yahoo messangers installed and running on my pc, but although i have them selcted on (, they are always gray (like if I am not online) the P of Proz on the other hand is green when I am visiting the site. What do I have to do? Does anybody else have this kind of problems? Or is it my firewall/proxy connection.

Direct link Reply with quote

Anil Goyal  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:23
English to Hindi
+ ...
Strange behavior.. Jun 8, 2004

Yesterday, I had the same problem, I was online on Yahoo and MSN but I was being shown as offline on both. But, the ProZ status was green. I sent a message to myself using ProZ icon and it seemingly 'sent' the message, butI didn't get any message (where am I supposed to get this message? as a pop-up?).

Anyway, I checked the status again today on my profile page. Now I am being shown online on both Y and M. But, the fact is, I am not online on Yahoo today!! Wondering if it is a compensation for y'day?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MSN Messanger & Yahoo Messanger

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search