I have too many points
Thread poster: Prawi

Prawi  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 10:27
German to Italian
Jun 8, 2004

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum for my question - as a new member this is the first time I need technichal advice: I'm afraid I've become 4 points I haven't really earned(answer selected by peers)for a question who had previously been closed - the asker had selected another answer. Of course I have nothing against becoming points, but I don't feel it would be right to accept them. Now, who shall I contact? Can a moderator help?
Thanks and ciao

Direct link Reply with quote

Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Member (2001)
French to English
+ ...
too many points... Jun 8, 2004

First of all, hello Prawi, and welcome to proz (it says you're a new member, but I see that you participate in Kudoz already. Good for you.

Prawi wrote:
Now, who shall I contact? Can a moderator help?
Thanks and ciao

Secondly, if you want to call a moderator to a particular question, go to the question that you are referring to and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you should see one or several names of moderators for the language pair. Click on one of the names, and there you can ask your question concerning the points.

Hope that helps.
Gayle

Prawi  Identity Verified
Austria
German to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
many thanks Jun 8, 2004

hallo Gayle,

merci beaucoup for your answer. Actually my problem was not how to contact a moderator, but if a moderator is the right person to contact in this particular case.Anyway,I'll follow your advice.

ciao

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:27
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
You can also contact Support Jun 8, 2004

Hi Prawi,
you can contact a moderator or the site support.

Go to the Support menu, choose one of the options and describe the issue, if possible with exact reference to the page (KudoZ question, or Job posted, or Forum) providing a link or the details sufficient to identify the place where the problem is located.

Thank you
Gianfranco

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I have too many points

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search