Stefan Blommaert  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 16:29
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jun 11, 2012

Hello all,

since this weekend I seem to be forgotten by proz: no notifications, be it kudoz or job-related.

I checked the settings, and they are just the way they were when things were still working.

Is there anyone who has experienced the same thing or knows what is going on?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 13:29
SITE STAFF
Notifications are leaving ProZ.com servers Jun 12, 2012

Hello Stefan,

I have checked the mail monitor for your account and found that notifications to your email account have been leaving ProZ.com servers in the last few days, http://www.proz.com/?sp=mail_monitor

What you can do is check if emails from ProZ.com are not being spam-filtered or contact your email provider to ensure that all messages sent from ProZ.com are being "white-listed" and that they are not having any temporary email delivery problems.

Or else, try changing your primary email account for your secondary one for a while. Please let me know if the problem persists after that.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Alejandro

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No more notifications

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search