Non paying member - forgotten e-mail/password - created new profile - how to delete old one
Thread poster: xxxRuch
xxxRuch
Local time: 11:45
Japanese to English
+ ...
Jul 10, 2004

I have been a non paying member of Proz for the past 2-3 years. Due to some reasons I have not been using proz for the past few months. I am back now and I tried using it this week but I couldn’t log in ( I had forgotten my password and my e – mail address – where my new password was to be sent no longer exists) Well as a non paying member I did what I was told to - I created a new Profile By the user name Ruch. Now I have access to proz ( thank you very much!). But my old profile is still there (user name Ruchira) which I am not able to delete as I don’t have access to my old e- mail address and password. To avoid all confusion I wld like to delete my old Profile.
How do I do that!!
Sorry for the confusion!! but wld appreciate help !

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:15
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Jul 10, 2004

Hi,
Please submit a Support Request to site staff (go through Support in the main navigation on top). They will be able to deactivate your old profile.

Best regards, Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Non paying member - forgotten e-mail/password - created new profile - how to delete old one

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search