Non paying member - forgotten e-mail/password - created new profile - how to delete old one
Thread poster: Ruch (X)

Ruch (X)
Local time: 20:10
Japanese to English
+ ...
Jul 10, 2004

I have been a non paying member of Proz for the past 2-3 years. Due to some reasons I have not been using proz for the past few months. I am back now and I tried using it this week but I couldn’t log in ( I had forgotten my password and my e – mail address – where my new password was to be sent no longer exists) Well as a non paying member I did what I was told to - I created a new Profile By the user name Ruch. Now I have access to proz ( thank you very much!). But my old profile is still there (user name Ruchira) which I am not able to delete as I don’t have access to my old e- mail address and password. To avoid all confusion I wld like to delete my old Profile.
How do I do that!!
Sorry for the confusion!! but wld appreciate help !

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:40
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Jul 10, 2004

Hi,
Please submit a Support Request to site staff (go through Support in the main navigation on top). They will be able to deactivate your old profile.

Best regards, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Non paying member - forgotten e-mail/password - created new profile - how to delete old one

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search