Non paying member - forgotten e-mail/password - created new profile - how to delete old one
Thread poster: xxxRuch
xxxRuch
Local time: 05:03
Japanese to English
+ ...
Jul 10, 2004

I have been a non paying member of Proz for the past 2-3 years. Due to some reasons I have not been using proz for the past few months. I am back now and I tried using it this week but I couldn’t log in ( I had forgotten my password and my e – mail address – where my new password was to be sent no longer exists) Well as a non paying member I did what I was told to - I created a new Profile By the user name Ruch. Now I have access to proz ( thank you very much!). But my old profile is still there (user name Ruchira) which I am not able to delete as I don’t have access to my old e- mail address and password. To avoid all confusion I wld like to delete my old Profile.
How do I do that!!
Sorry for the confusion!! but wld appreciate help !

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:33
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Jul 10, 2004

Hi,
Please submit a Support Request to site staff (go through Support in the main navigation on top). They will be able to deactivate your old profile.

Best regards, Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Non paying member - forgotten e-mail/password - created new profile - how to delete old one

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search