https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/229364-wwa_and_rates_problem.html

WWA and Rates problem
Thread poster: Zeljko Puljak
Zeljko Puljak
Zeljko Puljak  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 22:18
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Jul 20, 2012

I hope somebody will be able to help me with this.

It turns out that the rates I set in my profile update page are not the ones which appear when someone clicks to see my WWA entries. Is there some way to sort out this discrepancy?

Thanks.

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 17:18
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Custom rates for each language pair are being shown Jul 23, 2012

Dear Zeljo,

I see you had entered custom rates for each of your language pairs, from the "Languages" section of your profile updater. This caused that the custom rates were shown along your WWA feedback entries, instead of your default rates.

I have now corrected the information on your profile, so your default rates and their visibility settings are followed through all your profile.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
... See more
Dear Zeljo,

I see you had entered custom rates for each of your language pairs, from the "Languages" section of your profile updater. This caused that the custom rates were shown along your WWA feedback entries, instead of your default rates.

I have now corrected the information on your profile, so your default rates and their visibility settings are followed through all your profile.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

Zeljko Puljak
Zeljko Puljak  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 22:18
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I would never have figured that out on my own :) Jul 23, 2012

Thanks Alejandro, that's been very helpful.

Best,

Ċ½eljko

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WWA and Rates problem

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »