Thread poster: milena ferrante
milena ferrante  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:04
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 10, 2012

Hi,

not sure if this is the right place, but I recently bought Anycount 8 from the site promotion and I haven't received any link or code to download the product.

Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Kopnitsky
SITE STAFF
Confirming that you received this software Nov 14, 2012

Hello milena,

My apologies for the delay here. TGB staff has confirmed that you received this software.

In the future, please be sure to check your spam or junk folder as software purchase confirmation emails are sometimes filtered as spam.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact site staff via the support center.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Maria

milena ferrante  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:04
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Nov 14, 2012

Ok thanks, but I always check my spam mail, probably it was simply a bug of my mail since the second time I got it straight away.

Thanks again,

Milena

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I joined a TGB but I have not received the product I purchased yet

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search