Alexander C. Thomson
Alexander C. Thomson  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 21:24
Dutch to English
+ ...
Nov 5, 2012

Greetings all,

I am finding that regardless of browser, I am only able to drag and drop one language pair at a time in my profile (to reorder the display), and that reordering is not sticking, even after a save & update.

Curiously, the second language pair that I try to reorder during a drag and drop will not even move: the cursor once again becomes the four-direction arrow (indicating that dragging and dropping is in progress) when I hold the mouse button, but moving t
... See more
Greetings all,

I am finding that regardless of browser, I am only able to drag and drop one language pair at a time in my profile (to reorder the display), and that reordering is not sticking, even after a save & update.

Curiously, the second language pair that I try to reorder during a drag and drop will not even move: the cursor once again becomes the four-direction arrow (indicating that dragging and dropping is in progress) when I hold the mouse button, but moving the language pair box up or down at that stage just results in the text being highlighted as if the pointer had been an ordinary text cursor.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Alex.
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Please specify desired order of language pairs Nov 5, 2012

Hello Alex,

Would you mind providing me with the order in which you would like to display language pairs in your profile? This will help me to test this further.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Lucia

Alexander C. Thomson
Alexander C. Thomson  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 21:24
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Fixed Nov 6, 2012

Thanks Lucia and colleagues, it’s resolved as of today.

Best regards,
Alex.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Drag & drop reordering of language pairs not sticking

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »