Thread poster: Camila Gough

Camila Gough
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:31
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Nov 13, 2012

Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible to select which invoices go out with a link to PayPal and which don't?

I would like to be able to tick that box for each invoice, as I only accept payment by PayPal for certain jobs and the price might be different to what I'd charge if I was being paid directly via bank draft.

I have found the setting where I can turn PayPal off, but I can see this affects even previously issued invoices, which is very unfortunate. Yesterday I issued an invoice that needs to be paid by PayPal, but I don't want to give that option to the client I am invoicing today. How can I work with that?

Many thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote Turn social sharing on.
Like 12

Alejandro Cavalitto
SITE STAFF
Thanks for the suggestion Nov 14, 2012

Hello Camila,

At the moment there is not a option that would allow you to select which of your invoices include your PayPal address. I have added this to our backlog of ideas and suggestions for site improvement, to be evaluated for possible future implementation. Thanks for the suggestion.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Like 16

Camila Gough
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:31
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oh, that's a shame Nov 14, 2012

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for getting back to me. That's a real shame, but fingers crossed we can see this implemented some time soon.

Cheers.

Like 8

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoicing with and without PayPal link using ProZ.com online invoicing

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search