Thread poster: Camila Gough

Camila Gough
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:27
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Nov 13, 2012

Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible to select which invoices go out with a link to PayPal and which don't?

I would like to be able to tick that box for each invoice, as I only accept payment by PayPal for certain jobs and the price might be different to what I'd charge if I was being paid directly via bank draft.

I have found the setting where I can turn PayPal off, but I can see this affects even previously issued invoices, which is very unfortunate. Yesterday I issued an invoice that needs to be paid by PayPal, but I don't want to give that option to the client I am invoicing today. How can I work with that?

Many thanks.

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 03:27
SITE STAFF
Thanks for the suggestion Nov 14, 2012

Hello Camila,

At the moment there is not a option that would allow you to select which of your invoices include your PayPal address. I have added this to our backlog of ideas and suggestions for site improvement, to be evaluated for possible future implementation. Thanks for the suggestion.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Camila Gough
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:27
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oh, that's a shame Nov 14, 2012

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for getting back to me. That's a real shame, but fingers crossed we can see this implemented some time soon.

Cheers.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoicing with and without PayPal link using ProZ.com online invoicing

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search