Problems in receiving kudoz questions and Jobs by e-mail.
Thread poster: Chiara Santoriello

Chiara Santoriello  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:28
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 30, 2004

Hi,

I feel that sometimes I don't receive all kudoz questions and job postings in my language pairs.

Are there problems with servers?
I am based in Italy.

Thank you very much for your help.

Chiara Santoriello

Direct link Reply with quote

Martina Ley
Local time: 07:28
German to Czech
+ ...
Me, too. Sep 30, 2004

Hello,

I have got the same problem. Sometimes the job offers come (when they finally come) hours later.
I wonder why.

It would be fine to know the reason.

Regards.

Martina

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 01:28
SITE FOUNDER
Please enter a support request Sep 30, 2004

Since the beginning of last year, our email alerts have consistently gone out within 1-5 minutes of job postings and KudoZ postings having been made. This applies not only to platinum members but to all members.

If you believe there have been delays in notices sent to you, enter a support request with the body of the email you received. We are able to check the time the alert left our servers for your ISP.

By the way, delays of 15 minutes or so are typical and should be expected with Hotmail, Yahoo and other free email services.

Jason Grimes
Local time: 01:28
SITE STAFF
Include complete email headers in support request Oct 1, 2004

When submitting a support request about delayed email notifications, please make sure to include the complete headers of the email message. This will help us to track down the problem.

To view the complete headers of an email message, follow the instructions for your email client on this page:

http://pobox.com/fullheaders.html

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems in receiving kudoz questions and Jobs by e-mail.

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search