How do I grade my question?
Thread poster: CateA (X)
CateA (X)
CateA (X)
Local time: 11:37
French to English
+ ...
Oct 21, 2004

I have been grading my questions for ages without any problems. I used to receive an e-mail asking me to grade my question. I would click on the link and go straight to the page which would allow me to select points.

However, the 'please grade' e-mails I am now receiving are completely messed up with lots of XXYSSGGEESCGD and text like that.

So, how can I grade my questions? Can it only be done from the links in the e-mails I receive? If so, what has happened to my
... See more
I have been grading my questions for ages without any problems. I used to receive an e-mail asking me to grade my question. I would click on the link and go straight to the page which would allow me to select points.

However, the 'please grade' e-mails I am now receiving are completely messed up with lots of XXYSSGGEESCGD and text like that.

So, how can I grade my questions? Can it only be done from the links in the e-mails I receive? If so, what has happened to my e-mails and what can I do about this?

I really need to grade my questions soon or they will be graded automatically.
Collapse

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 12:37
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Access your questions using the KudoZ tab on your profile Oct 21, 2004

traceyp wrote:
...I am now receiving are completely messed up with lots of XXYSSGGEESCGD and text like that.

I'm contacting you via your support request, to have some samples of these notifications and then we will investigate the problem.

traceyp wrote:
how can I grade my questions? Can it only be done from the links in the e-mails I receive? If so, what has happened to my e-mails and what can I do about this?

You can access all your past questions from your profile.
Click on the tab KudoZ, visible on top of the page, then go to the page of the Asked questions (there are two lists: Asked and Answered). On this page, you can see the list of ALL questions you asked, or select only the OPEN questions, i.e. the questions not yet graded.

Gianfranco
ProZ.com Team

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I grade my question?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »