Translations jobs on home page not displaying all jobs
Thread poster: Remy van Tol

Remy van Tol  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 22:34
Dutch to English
+ ...
Dec 12, 2013

How come that the home page of ProZ shows me few translations jobs, whereas if I click on "more translation jobs" and uncheck "Jobs I can quote on", I get a list with jobs of which some clearly indicate that I do meet the criteria for quoting on that job, but are not listed on the home page?

Thanks in advance!

Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:34
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Quoting vs. direct contact Dec 12, 2013

Could the difference be what the outsourcer specified as the contact method? I mean quote using the ProZ quoting system vs. emailing the outsourcer directly?

Remy van Tol  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 22:34
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Dec 12, 2013

Thanks Katalin. It got solved. It seems that it took a long while for the ProZ-system to recognise my new preferences.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translations jobs on home page not displaying all jobs

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search