Pamela Avalos
Pamela Avalos
Chile
Local time: 05:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 19, 2014

Hi there

Is anyone else having problems with the Web Term Search? For the past week or so, when I click "search" nothing happens! I tried the same thing on Mozilla, Chrome, and IE, with the same result, so I'm fairly sure it's not a browser problem. Any suggestions?

Federica Agnetti
Federica Agnetti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 11:13
English to Italian
+ ...
Exactly the same trouble May 19, 2014

Hi Pamela,
I have exactly the same trouble since last Thursday.
I have just submitted a support request and are waiting for an answer...

Aaron Alder
Aaron Alder  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:13
Member (2003)
German to English
Same Trouble May 19, 2014

I called them last week and they confirmed that it was not a problem on my end. Hope it's back up and running soon.

Sayda Pineda
Sayda Pineda  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:13
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
ProZ... please respond May 19, 2014

If ProZ is not aware yet, they should do something about it. I have no idea how to report it.

I spoke with several colleagues locally and all of them have had the same issue since last week. Our location is Western USA.

Web Term Search is an excellent tool and it is the reason I decided to support the website and joined as a paying member.

KudoZ does not make sense without this reference tool. I hope they fix it.

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Issues with Web Term Search now resolved May 19, 2014

Hello all,

Thanks for reporting this. I confirm that there have been some issues with the Web Term Search page over the last few days. Those issues have now be resolved: http://www.proz.com/wts

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble with Web Term Search (Proz)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »