Email notification delays
Thread poster: xxxpucoug
xxxpucoug  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:50
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jan 5, 2005

Hello,

I had another thread a few weeks ago about email notification delays. I was receiving emails a few hours after the jobs were being posted. Jason checked it for me, and we came to the conclusion that it was my hotmail server which was causing the delay. I recently switched to Proz.com hosting, but still having problems with the notification emails.

I still haven’t received an email for this post:

http://www.proz.com/job/68843

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

[Edited at 2005-01-05 05:37]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 18:05
SITE STAFF
Outsourcer required a credential; no notification was sent Jan 5, 2005

Hi pucoug,

You were not sent notification of that job posting because the outsourcer required service providers to have reported a credential in their profiles. To add a credential to your profile, go to your profile page and click "report" in the "credentials" box in the lower right.

Best regards,

Jason

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Email notification delays

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search