https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/283228-why_my_profile_is_not_showing_up_when_the_option_staff_addressed_via_support_request.html

Why my profile is not showing up when the option (Staff: addressed via support request)
Thread poster: Sury Castro
Sury Castro
Sury Castro  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:05
Member (2013)
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 16, 2015

Dear colleagues,

I have noticed strange issues regarding my profile and how I show up in the directory, I have talked to several colleagues of proz.com and no one could give me an explanation. I think I have read everything regarding profile/directory issues but did not find anything about that.

2 weeks ago I started noticing that:

1- The boxes of my "services provided" in LANGUAGES of my profile were "automatically" unselected several times during the last
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I have noticed strange issues regarding my profile and how I show up in the directory, I have talked to several colleagues of proz.com and no one could give me an explanation. I think I have read everything regarding profile/directory issues but did not find anything about that.

2 weeks ago I started noticing that:

1- The boxes of my "services provided" in LANGUAGES of my profile were "automatically" unselected several times during the last 2 weeks without me being aware of that. That is not something I can do by error for 4 or 5 boxes and 2 different pairs.

2- When the boxes (for translator, interpreter, corrector, etc) were selected by me again, after 15 minutes I started showing up in the directory for the services provided but ONLY when the options of LANGUAGE PAIR EMPHASIS "among top 3 or top pair" were selected.

This is very important as most of us search by defect the option "among top 8 pairs". So, I virtually dissapear from the professional directory.

I have not received explanation from anyone (sent few support requests) about this up to now and I consider this is too important as to "just leave it". I would be very grateful to anyone who can provide an explanation or at least tell me if someone else experienced something like that.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why my profile is not showing up when the option (Staff: addressed via support request)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »