https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/28755-help_with_prozcom.html

Help with Proz.com
Thread poster: ALICIA BARRIO
ALICIA BARRIO
ALICIA BARRIO  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 25, 2005

I have logged in Proz.com about 8 months ago,but I have never received any mail about a job with my pair and I do not kwnow how to do to get kudoz.I have answered several questions in the Kudoz questions. As you can see,I would need a special class on the use of Proz.com.

Schwabamädle
Schwabamädle
Canada
Local time: 13:19
English to German
+ ...
Homepage of ProZ.com Jan 26, 2005

Dear Eibi,

On the home page of ProZ.com on the very top is a toolbar where you can click on.

It says;
Home-Kudoz-Jobs-Directory-Community-Tools-My ProZ.com-About- Support

You click on " My ProZ.com " then a drop down menu appears which says : My Profile
My Settings
My Hostings
My Kudoz Points
etc.
In order to get job offers you have to click on " My settings" than you c
... See more
Dear Eibi,

On the home page of ProZ.com on the very top is a toolbar where you can click on.

It says;
Home-Kudoz-Jobs-Directory-Community-Tools-My ProZ.com-About- Support

You click on " My ProZ.com " then a drop down menu appears which says : My Profile
My Settings
My Hostings
My Kudoz Points
etc.
In order to get job offers you have to click on " My settings" than you click on E-mail preferences-than you klick on Job notifications. You have to enable this function in order to receive jobs. Do not forget to update your settings on the bottom of the page.

Same thing with Kudoz. Just klick Kudoz on the Homepage and it leads you through step by step.

Kind regards,
Andrea
Collapse

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 19:19
German to Romanian
+ ...
There is an "Email preferences" link in your profile page Jan 26, 2005

There you can edit all your settings

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:19
English to German
+ ...
A few steps Jan 26, 2005

Hi eibi,
First of all, you should double-check the e-mail address stored in your profile (My ProZ.com - My Profile - Edit personal data).

Your e-mail settings (for jobs, KudoZ, and other items) are also controlled from your profile page (My ProZ.com - My Profile - Edit email preferences).

On a more general note, have a look at the FAQs for each section of the site. Regarding KudoZ, there's a Howto on how to earn them effectively. The Howto section (Community - Howtos) contains a wealth of information, as do the forums.

HTH, RAlf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with Proz.com

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »