Switching back to old design
Thread poster: Leonardo Parachú
Leonardo Parachú
Leonardo Parachú  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 8, 2005

I´ve just clicked on the "Switch to new design button" on the top left-hand corner of Proz.com main page hoping that if I didn´t like it better than the old one I would easily find a way to go back to it. Guess what! I didn´t like it better than the old one and can´t seem to find a way to go back to it.

It might look like a petty issue but I do feel much more comfortable with the old design.

Anyone can help me? Maybe emptying my cookie folder will do it?

... See more
I´ve just clicked on the "Switch to new design button" on the top left-hand corner of Proz.com main page hoping that if I didn´t like it better than the old one I would easily find a way to go back to it. Guess what! I didn´t like it better than the old one and can´t seem to find a way to go back to it.

It might look like a petty issue but I do feel much more comfortable with the old design.

Anyone can help me? Maybe emptying my cookie folder will do it?

Many thanks in advance,
Leonardo Parachú.

[Edited at 2005-02-08 04:08]
Collapse

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 17:41
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
It's not only "design" Feb 8, 2005

Hi Leonardo,
You should not try to go back to old design - the difference between the two is not only the layout and colours, new interface has many more functions which are not and will not be available in old version. It was introduced more then a year ago, so for all this time you have been disadvantaged not having access to them. Also, all improvements and new developments happen in new design, so why miss them?
Try to explore the site and you will discover that "new" (it's not n
... See more
Hi Leonardo,
You should not try to go back to old design - the difference between the two is not only the layout and colours, new interface has many more functions which are not and will not be available in old version. It was introduced more then a year ago, so for all this time you have been disadvantaged not having access to them. Also, all improvements and new developments happen in new design, so why miss them?
Try to explore the site and you will discover that "new" (it's not new anymore!) is much better then the previous one.

HTH
Magda
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Switching back to old design

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »