BrowniZ for bringing new members to Proz
Thread poster: DocteurPC

DocteurPC  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 23:42
English to French
+ ...
Feb 17, 2005

In the FAQ, there's a mention that one can get BrowniZ by bringing new members into Proz' great family. However, after much searching, I have been unable to find the procedure, either in the help/support or in the forums. Can anyone help me (and other members who have also brought in members)?

Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 05:42
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
well well Feb 17, 2005

Well, then I should be a BrowniZ Baron by now, as I have been actively advocating this site ever since I joined over 4 years agoicon_smile.gif
I have not heard or read anything about this procedure though.

all the best,
Csaba

Johanna Timm, PhD  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 20:42
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
BrowniZ Feb 18, 2005

You can find the BrowniZ section by going
FAQ >under BrowniZ FAQ 2:

"To see how you can earn BrowniZ points, visit your BrowniZ history page by clicking the number of BrowniZ points under your name. Your BrowniZ history page contains a breakdown of where your current number of BrowniZ come from, with links to "Get more" of each category. If a category doesn't have a "Get more" link, then it is either depreciated (old, replaced, not used anymore), or is undergoing renovation."

As the link "Earn BrowniZ by New VIDed member referrals x 100 per member " is currently not clickable, it must be either "old, replaced, not used anymore, or is undergoing renovation."
HTH! johanna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BrowniZ for bringing new members to Proz

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search