I've made a mistake sending a ProZ-invoice
Thread poster: Lúcia Lopes

Lúcia Lopes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 00:59
French to Portuguese
+ ...
Nov 27, 2015

Could someone help me please? It was the first time I was sending an Invoice through Paypal and I made a mistake. Where I should insert "due date" I've inserted the date of the invoice. Payment was for 45 d.d.. The invoice was sent as "past due time". Is there some way of canceling this invoice? I'm very uncomfortable with this situation, as you can imagine! TIA!

Tony M  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:59
French to English
+ ...
Send a support ticket Nov 27, 2015

I've no idea what can be done, but I'm sur ProZ.com site staff would be the best people to help you here. Just submit a support ticket and ask what they may be able to do to help.

Lúcia Lopes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 00:59
French to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mistakes in Invoices Nov 27, 2015

Hi! I've researched the FAQs and learned that nobody has access to our Invoices. This was my main concern. I have already explained the situation to the client. Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I've made a mistake sending a ProZ-invoice

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search