Burrell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:18
Member (2004)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Mar 1, 2005

Hi there!

I have the following problem. I want to renew my Platinum Membership and use the discounts: 1. for renewing before the previous membership runs out - 20%.
2. 4000 browniZ = 20% discount.
But whenever I go through all the motions of renewing the membership, I do not get the option to choose these discounts.
I posted a support request but that was three days ago and I still have not got any reply. Meanwhile my membership runs out and soon I will not be entitled for those first 20 %.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Burrell

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-03-01 13:04]

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 01:18
SITE FOUNDER
I believe the discount is shown Mar 1, 2005

Hi Burrell, sorry you did not get a reply sooner.

I logged in as you and confirmed that the two discounts are shown. Look for the item specifically for renewing with browniz. The price is 80 eur/usd for the year.

Thanks for supporting the site!

Burrell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:18
Member (2004)
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Got it now Mar 1, 2005

Thanks a lot Henry!

It works now. I suppose the problem was that I pressed on the Renew button in my profile and did not go to the general Go Platinum option.
This is such a great site that the least we can do is support it financially.

Cheers!
Burrell

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to get combined membership discounts

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search