Thread poster: Lotte Holmes

Lotte Holmes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:28
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
Jul 27, 2016

I've just been trying to download an invoice for this month, and I keep getting error messages when I try to open the PDF file, saying it's 'empty'. It's not just that specific file as I got the same message with other files. I've never had this before. Any idea what's wrong?

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Kopnitsky
SITE STAFF
Please provide specific details via support request Jul 27, 2016

Hello Lotte,

Sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately I'm unable to replicate the problem you report, and can export invoices to PDF normally. Could you please provide the links to the specific invoices you're having trouble with, as well as specific details about the version of whichever PDF reader you are using (I'm assuming Adobe?) via support request?

That will help site staff take a better look at the error you're experiencing.

Thanks in advance!

Maria

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice is saying 'empty' and won't download properly

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search