Thread poster: Lotte Holmes

Lotte Holmes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:25
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
Jul 27, 2016

I've just been trying to download an invoice for this month, and I keep getting error messages when I try to open the PDF file, saying it's 'empty'. It's not just that specific file as I got the same message with other files. I've never had this before. Any idea what's wrong?

Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2011)
Bengali to Chamorro
+ ...
Please provide specific details via support request Jul 27, 2016

Hello Lotte,

Sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately I'm unable to replicate the problem you report, and can export invoices to PDF normally. Could you please provide the links to the specific invoices you're having trouble with, as well as specific details about the version of whichever PDF reader you are using (I'm assuming Adobe?) via support request?

That will help site staff take a better look at the error you're experiencing.

Thanks in advance!

Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice is saying 'empty' and won't download properly

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search