Eugenio Garcia-Salmones  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:00
Member (2015)
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 15, 2016

Buenas :
Me podría explicar alguien porque proz cobra el IVA. El enlace que se supone lo explica según las FAQ no esta actualizado.

Gracias de antemano

Direct link Reply with quote

Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 13:00
Member (2005)
English to German
It didn't from me Dec 15, 2016

ProZ has never charged me VAT, I just had to enter my personal VAT ID to achieve this. May I suggest you submit an individual support request so the ProZ staff can look into your case?

Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 14:00
SITE STAFF
ProZ.com is obligated by the EU to collect VAT Dec 16, 2016

Eugenio Garcia-Salmones wrote:

Buenas :
Me podría explicar alguien porque proz cobra el IVA. El enlace que se supone lo explica según las FAQ no esta actualizado.

Gracias de antemano

Hello Eugenio,

Please note that ProZ.com is obligated by the EU to collect VAT. For additional information you may check the following link http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/telecommunications-broadcasting-electronic-services_en .

If you would like to avoid paying VAT to ProZ.com when making a purchase, simply enter your VAT ID in step 1 of the payment form. VAT will be deducted from the total amount in step 2.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

¿Por qué ProZ.com cobra el IVA?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search