Proz Wish List Page
Thread poster: xxxToon Theuwis

xxxToon Theuwis  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 03:57
English to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 8, 2017

Scrolling through the Proz Wish List Page http://www.proz.com/?sp=store&sp_mode=wish_lists I can't help noticing many software products have a recent date written behind them, but I can't remember seeing this in the Group Buy or any other promotional offers on Proz.com. Did I miss that?

For instance: I see XBench, Dragon, Verifika all have a recent date on that page. Does that mean the a promotional offer was available on that date on Proz.com? On the TGB page I only see the regular offers, never anything else. How should I interpret the info on the Wish List Page? What's the function of that page?

Edit: After playing around with it for a while, I think it is just a page where members can leave a sort of 'quote' for the software on that page, just to show interest. Seems to be of little value to me.

Sorry for answering my own question hereicon_smile.gif

[Edited at 2017-02-09 07:35 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz Wish List Page

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €495 / $595
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €495 / $595 / £425 / ¥70,000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search