My company has a paid account. Can I get premium features through my company?
Thread poster: darrenjansen
darrenjansen
United States
Local time: 17:19
Mar 13

My company has a premium ProZ account. I have my own free account right now. Is there a way for my boss to add me as a member of the company so that my account has access to premium features?

If so, how can he do this?

My boss asked me to find this out.

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Kopnitsky
SITE STAFF
Corporate seats added, now your employee should add your profile to a seat Mar 14

Hello darrenjansen,

I've just added three corporate "seats" to Ivannovation, LLC's account on ProZ.com. This means that your employer can add you and two other profiles to those seats and your account will inherit business rights even though you are not a member of the site (the member account will only be the one holding the membership, http://www.proz.com/profile/1249622 ).

Now, to add employee profiles to these seats, your employer - logged in to the profile I link to above - should visit this page and add your user ID (2265581) to the form there.

Hope this helps.

Please let me know how everything goes.

Best regards,

Maria

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My company has a paid account. Can I get premium features through my company?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search