Thread poster: Lidija Klemencic

Lidija Klemencic
Serbia
Local time: 09:47
Member (2016)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Aug 7

I can't logout again. There is one big nothing next to my picture, name, date and time instead of that sign of screw or bolt or whatever you call it. Where is it now if not there?

Direct link Reply with quote

Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Member (2003)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Last option in the Gear menu Aug 7

It's the last option in the Gear menu.
You probably have to scroll down to see it.

Cheers,
Gerard

This answer is no longer valid. The interface has changed and there is a Logout button next to Gear button now.

[Edited at 2017-08-07 13:23 GMT]

Lidija Klemencic
Serbia
Member (2016)
English to Serbian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No Gear menu at all Aug 7

That is the problem: no gear menu (that is what I called screw or bolt) at all. It was next to my name, picture, etc. before, but now it is not there, nothing, empty space, so I can't click on on it to find logout button.

Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:47
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
I have it Aug 7

That doesn't help you, I know, but it isn't a general problem. Mine is in the top right-hand corner, and as said the logout option is right at the bottom of the list.

Do you perhaps have problems seeing the extremities of the page?

Lidija Klemencic
Serbia
Member (2016)
English to Serbian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I still don't have it Aug 7

Even after I restarted my computer, the Gear menu is still missing. As Sheila said, it was in the right corner, next to my name etc. before, but now nothing, nada, zilch. Everything else seems to be OK and everything else is working.

Axel Dittmer  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
scroll Aug 7

over your name/picture (don't click on it) then the logout will show up. All the way down. They changed it today or sth

[Edited at 2017-08-07 10:26 GMT]

Lidija Klemencic
Serbia
Member (2016)
English to Serbian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Arrow appeared Aug 7

Just a minute ago little white arrow appeared, and when I scroll over it it shows logout! Finally! As Sheila said, it was not a general problem or some big issue, but it was frustrating. I do not like changes and when something isn't the way it used to be, well, I am prone to panicking. Thank you all for your help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No login register button

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search