The hyperlinks in my sample translations have stopped working
Thread poster: Peter Nicholson

Peter Nicholson  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:51
Polish to English
Oct 10

I have just looked at the sample translations in my ProZ.com profile, and I see that the hyperlinks are not working any more.

Formerly, a link could be made using the < a > tag, as follows: click here to go to ProZ.

Or you could add a target="_blank" attribute to open in a new tab, as follows: click here.

It all seems to be working in this forum post, but not when used in a sample translation.

Does anyone know what has changed?

MTIA

Direct link Reply with quote

Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 21:51
SITE STAFF
I have sent this issue to development staff Oct 11

Peter Nicholson wrote:

I have just looked at the sample translations in my ProZ.com profile, and I see that the hyperlinks are not working any more.

Formerly, a link could be made using the < a > tag, as follows: click here to go to ProZ.

Or you could add a target="_blank" attribute to open in a new tab, as follows: click here.

It all seems to be working in this forum post, but not when used in a sample translation.

Does anyone know what has changed?

MTIA

Dear Peter,

Thanks for letting us know.

I have sent this issue to development staff for checking. I will be sure to update you once a solution has been reached.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards,

Yana

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The hyperlinks in my sample translations have stopped working

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search