pictures stored in http://www.proz.com/home/... don't show [Staff: Fixed]
Thread poster: Graciela Carlyle

Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 9, 2005

I've just noticed that my profile page shows only the broken links to the pictures I have stored in http://www.proz.com/home/[my member number]/[*.jpg].

I checked on profiles of other collegues with the same result.

Is there any reason for this? Cannot we link anymore to those pictures? Or is it just a technnical problem?

Thanks!
Grace.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-05-10 02:43]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-05-10 02:44]


 

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:19
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

MODERATOR
I havve no trouble seeing your photo on your profile page May 9, 2005

Maybe you could submit a support request: technical staff might be able to help you get back your view of those links. But, in any case, it's not something that's affecting this viewer of the site.

 

Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I'm not refering to my profile picture May 9, 2005

Yolanda Broad wrote:
Maybe you could submit a support request: technical staff might be able to help you get back your view of those links. But, in any case, it's not something that's affecting this viewer of the site.


Hi Yolanda,

There is no problem with my picture.
What is not showing is the other pictures I have on my profile page (at the bottom).
If you scroll down you'll see 3 broken pictures' links.
Cheers,
Grace.


 

Ines Garcia Botana  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:19
Member
English to Spanish
+ ...
I can't see them May 10, 2005

Graciela Carlyle wrote:

Yolanda Broad wrote:
Maybe you could submit a support request: technical staff might be able to help you get back your view of those links. But, in any case, it's not something that's affecting this viewer of the site.


Hi Yolanda,

There is no problem with my picture.
What is not showing is the other pictures I have on my profile page (at the bottom).
If you scroll down you'll see 3 broken pictures' links.
Cheers,
Grace.



I have scrolled down and there are 3 broken pictures' links.

Is this happening in every proz site?

Inés



[Edited at 2005-05-10 00:26]


 

Jason Grimes
Local time: 10:19
SITE STAFF
Should be fixed now, thanks May 10, 2005

It should be possible to view pictures stored in your home directory again now. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,

Jason


 

Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
they do indeed May 10, 2005

Jason Grimes wrote:
It should be possible to view pictures stored in your home directory again now. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Best regards,
Jason


Thanks a lot Jason!
Grace.


 

GILOU  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:19
Member (2002)
English to French
Picture May 10, 2005

I see your picture, and it's nice to the sight:=)

 

Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks May 10, 2005

GILLES MEUNIER wrote:

I see your picture, and it's nice to the sight:=)


icon_smile.gif


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

pictures stored in http://www.proz.com/home/... don't show [Staff: Fixed]

Advanced search






BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search