I can check questions and answers but
Thread poster: Terejimenez

Terejimenez  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:02
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 16, 2005

I cannot answer questions today. A blank page appears when I click "propose an answer".
Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Teresa

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:02
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Teresa May 16, 2005

Most probably the cause of your problem is using the old design. Please check if you see the [ Use Standard KudoZ Design ] button in the upper part of the page with any KudoZ question. If yes, please click it to return to the new design. It should solve the problem.

Otherwise please submit the support request.

Best,
Natalia

GaryG  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:02
English
+ ...
I can't reply to questions either May 17, 2005

Natalie wrote:

Most probably the cause of your problem is using the old design. Please check if you see the [ Use Standard KudoZ Design ] button in the upper part of the page with any KudoZ question. If yes, please click it to return to the new design. It should solve the problem.

Otherwise please submit the support request.

Best,
Natalia

I've been unable to reply to questions using either Netscape 4.79 or IE 5.17 (Mac), Ibrowse 2.3 (Amiga) or Windows XP (SP2) since about Friday. I even logged out of my account and back in again

GILOU  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:02
Member (2002)
English to French
Bug May 17, 2005

I have this problem too. It must be a bug. Standard design is working but I prefer personally old design.....

GaryG  Identity Verified
English
+ ...
The problem is partially fixed May 17, 2005

I can get the answer form when I click on "Submit an answer" but after I submit it I then get a blank page instead of the options, such as "view the question" (or whatever it is)

Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
Problem completely fixed, now? May 17, 2005

GaryG wrote:
I can get the answer form when I click on "Submit an answer" but after I submit it I then get a blank page instead of the options, such as "view the question" (or whatever it is)

Hi GaryG,

Thanks for the bug report. I think I have completely resolved this problem now. Is it working properly for you again?

Best regards,

Jason

GaryG  Identity Verified
English
+ ...
Problem at least partially fixed May 18, 2005

Jason Grimes wrote:

GaryG wrote:

Hi GaryG,

Thanks for the bug report. I think I have completely resolved this problem now. Is it working properly for you again?

Best regards,

Jason

I'm not absolutely sure, Jason, but inasmuch as others have had the same problem if it's fixed for them it should be for me, too.
I haven't answered any questions today, so I can't be sure

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can check questions and answers but

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search