Availability setting is not retained
Thread poster: Andrea Obrien

Andrea Obrien
Local time: 09:30
German to English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2005

I usually found that my availability status changes to "not available" every day, so I have to change the setting to "available" every morning. As a partial platinum member, can I not state my availability for one week?
This morning, I changed to "available" only to find that at lunchtime, the setting had changed back to "not avaiable". How come?

Direct link Reply with quote

Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:30
Member (2004)
Farsi (Persian) to English
+ ...
same sort of problem Jul 6, 2005

I have the same sort of problem, as I understand the status has to be reconfirmed Monday, every week but mine was on yesterday (from last week) and turned off today...

diana bb  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:30
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Cannot change the availability status Aug 24, 2005

The thing is, my availability status always appears as grey, and there's no way I can change it. Tried opening the link as a new window, but 'the page is not available'. Is it something SO SIMPLE I cannot understand?

Has anybody else got the same problem?

[Edited at 2005-08-24 13:03]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Availability setting is not retained

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search