Availability setting is not retained
Thread poster: Andrea Obrien

Andrea Obrien
Germany
Local time: 22:07
German to English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2005

I usually found that my availability status changes to "not available" every day, so I have to change the setting to "available" every morning. As a partial platinum member, can I not state my availability for one week?
This morning, I changed to "available" only to find that at lunchtime, the setting had changed back to "not avaiable". How come?

Direct link Reply with quote

Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:07
Member (2004)
Farsi (Persian) to English
+ ...
same sort of problem Jul 6, 2005

I have the same sort of problem, as I understand the status has to be reconfirmed Monday, every week but mine was on yesterday (from last week) and turned off today...

diana bb  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 23:07
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Cannot change the availability status Aug 24, 2005

The thing is, my availability status always appears as grey, and there's no way I can change it. Tried opening the link as a new window, but 'the page is not available'. Is it something SO SIMPLE I cannot understand?

Has anybody else got the same problem?

Regards,

Diana

[Edited at 2005-08-24 13:03]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Availability setting is not retained

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search