Laure Delpech
Laure Delpech  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:10
Member (2004)
English to French
Jul 20, 2005

Hi,

I would like to delete a personal glossary that I created or change its name, but I could not find how.

According to the following links (www.proz.com/topic/20856, www.proz.com/post/141443), this request has already been made in 2004 by several translators, but to no avail. Apparently
... See more
Hi,

I would like to delete a personal glossary that I created or change its name, but I could not find how.

According to the following links (www.proz.com/topic/20856, www.proz.com/post/141443), this request has already been made in 2004 by several translators, but to no avail. Apparently, there used to be a Delete button, but it has been removed? It would be great to have it back.

Thank you,
Laure
Collapse

ENGSOL
ENGSOL
German to English
+ ...
Delete button to delete a personal glossary Jul 20, 2005

English2French wrote:

Hi Laure,

I've had the same problem in the past. There is a delete / rename glossary button somewhere, it's just a little complicated to find!

Here's how I just found it for my glossary:

1. Go to the main page of your profile (while you're logged in) and under the Glossary section click "Enter Terms".

2. On the new page, scroll down and select "Search your glossary"

3. In the top left-hand corner of the page that then appears you should see a little box with a list of your glossaries and the options [Rename] and [Delete] next to each glossary.

HTH

Thomas

Laure Delpech
Laure Delpech  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:10
Member (2004)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Thomas! Jul 21, 2005

It worked fine.
Laure

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Delete button to delete a personal glossary

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »