Problem: no Browniz credited for survey participation?
Thread poster: Michele Johnson

Michele Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:25
German to English
+ ...
Aug 10, 2005

This is not a big deal but I have noticed a problem with Browniz and surveys. I know I've participated in 3-4 surveys over the past year, including the most recent survey of platinum members, but when I look at the summary of my BrowniZ Points, it says

Survey responses x 50 per survey 0 0

It would be nice to be credited for them, especially since I hope to (someday) turn my Browniz into cash for membership renewal. Is this limited to me? Have other people gotten Browniz points for survey participation?

[Edited at 2005-08-10 14:28]

Direct link Reply with quote

avsie  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Same question... Aug 10, 2005

I was asking myself the same question just a few days ago. I have participated in various surveys in the last months, and none have been credited. Either there's a technical problem or there's a subtility that I don't quite grasp yet

You are not alone!

Marie-Claude

xxxtazdog
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
same here Aug 10, 2005

I'd never noticed it before, but I've got the same thing in my totals for Browniz, 0 for surveys. I don't exactly know how many I've participated in, but I know for sure I did the one for platinum members the other day.

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
On the contrary I got browniz credited Aug 10, 2005

No problem here. But I think the participation was not due to browniz. Brandis

Jason Grimes
Local time: 09:25
SITE STAFF
On our todo list Aug 10, 2005

Hi everyone,

Fixing this problem is on our todo list. We will try to get the problem corrected soon. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Jason

xxx@caduceus
United States
Local time: 07:25
English to German
+ ...
me too Aug 10, 2005

I would have participated in the surveys anyway, but I noticed the same thing. Must be a glitch!

Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
same here Aug 10, 2005

Seeing this thread, I just checked my brownies page and noticed the same, no brownies assigend for surveys despite having completed a few.
Cheers,
Grace.

Robert Donahue  Identity Verified
Russian to English
+ ...
Same here... Aug 10, 2005

I wasn't even aware that we got points for answering the surveys. I know that we get five brownies for answering polls and those points have shown up. Nothing for filling out the platinum member survey as of yet. I imagine that I won't lose a considerable amount of sleep over it though.

Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
It will not keep me awake but Aug 11, 2005

Robert Donahue wrote:

I wasn't even aware that we got points for answering the surveys. I know that we get five brownies for answering polls and those points have shown up. Nothing for filling out the platinum member survey as of yet. I imagine that I won't lose a considerable amount of sleep over it though.

I was not aware that we could earn points for answering surveys, I was not even aware we could earn points for answering polls...
But since this is the topic; I have not received extra points either.

[Edited at 2005-08-11 16:21]

[Edited at 2005-08-11 16:21]

Will Matter  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:25
English
+ ...
Same here. Aug 11, 2005

I've participated in several, never received points for any, guess it's a "glitch". Very minor and insignificant problem, most of the site works very well.

Russian to English
+ ...
Hmm...six days later and still no fix Aug 16, 2005

willmatter wrote:

I've participated in several, never received points for any, guess it's a "glitch". Very minor and insignificant problem, most of the site works very well.

I was just checking this one out of boredom.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Rollout of new KudoZ release Aug 16, 2005

Hi Robert,

The ProZ.com team are in the process of rolling out a major new KudoZ release - I don't expect them to be bored right now...

Best regards,
Ralf

Russian to English
+ ...
Fair enough : ) Aug 18, 2005

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Robert,

The ProZ.com team are in the process of rolling out a major new KudoZ release - I don't expect them to be bored right now...

Best regards,
Ralf

I wasn't being pushy mind you. Typically though these sort of picayune things are addressed relatively quickly. It's noteworthy when they aren't (which is a good thing I'd say). Thanks for the info Ralf.

Natalia Zudaire  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 11:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same problem... Aug 20, 2005

I have answered at least 3 surveys so far this year, and no Browniz either.

Natalia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem: no Browniz credited for survey participation?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search