Unable to grade answers
Thread poster: Mary Lalevee

Mary Lalevee  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:52
French to English
Oct 1, 2005

I receive notifications that I should grade answers to my Proz question, use the url reference to get to the site, click on "grade answers" but nothing happens. Any clues?

ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:52
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Switch to Standard KudoZ Design Oct 1, 2005

Hi!
I had the same problem last week: The grading function didn't work. I finally managed to grade by switching to the old KudoZ Design. Maybe you could try this as well.
Regards,
Irene

Szilvi Huffman
English to Hungarian
+ ...
can't grade either Oct 5, 2005

Hi, I'm quite new here, and have the same problem. I click on "grade" and nothing happens. Unfortunately I don't know how to switch to the "old" design, since this is all I know.
I naturally don't want to be a bad sport.... It's been 7 days now....icon_frown.gif

Perrine
German to French
+ ...
same with me Oct 21, 2005

I am also unable to grade answers and I have two open questions.
It is quite irritating. I am also quite short of time and I already lost prcious time to try and grade. Don't know what to do. Anyone help (in a simple way).

Naomi Portnoy
Dutch to English
+ ...
unable to grade Oct 31, 2005

I have also received a request to grade a question but have been unable to to do when clicking on the link provided.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to grade answers

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search