Non appearance of +agrees in Kudoz Confidence (Adjusted) column
Thread poster: Simona Sermoneta

Simona Sermoneta  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:25
Italian to Hebrew
+ ...
Oct 8, 2005

I noticed lately in many italian-to-english kudoz pages that the confidence (adjusted) column in the summary table at the top of the page shows only the confidence level, without the +agrees.
this is an example of a page "suffering" from the above problem:
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1154800
thanks !
simona.

Direct link Reply with quote

Dina Abdo  Identity Verified
Palestine
Local time: 04:25
Member (2005)
Arabic
+ ...
Same in English <> Arabic Oct 8, 2005

But I also noticed that 3 and more agrees on one answer are listed. Maybe that's it

Simona Sermoneta  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
i noticed later that the new kudoz design is ok Oct 8, 2005

Dina Abdo wrote:

But I also noticed that 3 and more agrees on one answer are listed. Maybe that's it

or maybe it's only a thing of the old design -
i later noticed that there are two designs of kudoz pages available: the old design (V3) and the new design (beta test design). Looking at any specific content page in both its versions one can see that the old design does not show the agrees(e.g. http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1154800?kd=standard), while the new design does show them (http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1154800?kd=new).

So that with an eye to the future, in which I assume the old design will be phased out, there is in fact no problem. Thank you for your help, Dina !

Ruth Wiedekind  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2004)
Spanish to German
+ ...
I noticed the same. Oct 14, 2005

The problem is that I prefer the old design to the new one, which for me is too packed and confusing. So, I think they will not solve the problem (for somebody who prefers to work with the old design.)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Non appearance of +agrees in Kudoz Confidence (Adjusted) column

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search