Platinum membership paid but not renewed ('Taking care of it - thanks.')
Thread poster: diana bb
diana bb
diana bb  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 02:31
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Oct 29, 2005

Hi!

Numerous reminders regarding the renewal of Platinum membership (which was to expire on 27 October 2005) ended in an email telling me that my Platinum membership has expired.

The thing is, I payed full price of Platinum membership, together with the conference fee, on 8 September 2005.

Has it happened to anybody else?

With a raised eyebrow and hoping to see the Platinum badge next to my ID,

Diana

[Subject edited by staf
... See more
Hi!

Numerous reminders regarding the renewal of Platinum membership (which was to expire on 27 October 2005) ended in an email telling me that my Platinum membership has expired.

The thing is, I payed full price of Platinum membership, together with the conference fee, on 8 September 2005.

Has it happened to anybody else?

With a raised eyebrow and hoping to see the Platinum badge next to my ID,

Diana

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-10-29 11:37]
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 19:31
SITE FOUNDER
Hi Diana Oct 29, 2005

I am not aware of any problem in processing conference platinum memberships but there may have been a missed communication. Sorry that there seems to have been! I'll set your membership for now and ask Cathy to confirm.

If anyone else has been affected, please enter a support ticket. Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Platinum membership paid but not renewed ('Taking care of it - thanks.')

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »