Thread poster: Margarita Ioannidou
Margarita Ioannidou
Margarita Ioannidou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 08:23
English to Greek
+ ...
May 3, 2006

As platinum members we could sent a group email up to 100 recipients. But it seems that i cannot find this option anymore.
Thank you in advance

Marialena Katsoura
Marialena Katsoura  Identity Verified
Greece
Member (2005)
German to Greek
+ ...
Tricky business ;) May 3, 2006

Hi Margarita!

If you visit "http://www.proz.com/faq/misc#group_mail" you will find relevant information regarding "group mail", under Nr. 6.

I think this is more or less what you are looking for.

If this seems complicated then you could just go to Step 3 of the search directory and then at the very bottom of the page, you will see a box entitled "Add selected to a list" and afterwards "Go to list". Select the translators you want, check the appropriate box
... See more
Hi Margarita!

If you visit "http://www.proz.com/faq/misc#group_mail" you will find relevant information regarding "group mail", under Nr. 6.

I think this is more or less what you are looking for.

If this seems complicated then you could just go to Step 3 of the search directory and then at the very bottom of the page, you will see a box entitled "Add selected to a list" and afterwards "Go to list". Select the translators you want, check the appropriate boxes and then add the names to your list. After that you can send a group mails from the list you have created.

I hope this helps a bit further

Warm regards,
Marialena
Collapse

Margarita Ioannidou
Margarita Ioannidou  Identity Verified
Greece
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER

Ευχαριστώ πολύ : ))

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Group mail

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »