Thread poster: Edwal Rospigliosi

Edwal Rospigliosi  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:46
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 16, 2006

Hi. I renewed my platinum membership on July 12, but still received a suspended account notice on July 14. What's going on?

Direct link Reply with quote

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:46
Support tciket? Jul 16, 2006

Hola Edwal:
¿Ya le mandaste una "solicitud de apoyo" al personal de Proz.com? En caso negativo, te sugiero que lo hagas; creo que así atenderán más pronto tu problema que si esperas a que uno de ellos se asome por aquí.

[Edited at 2006-07-16 02:02]
P.D:
Excuse me, please!
I did it again! I posted in Spanish on an English forum. I am sorry.

[Edited at 2006-07-16 14:49]

Susana Galilea  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
I second Rosi's advice Jul 16, 2006

The same thing happened to me when I renewed in January. There was some glitch in the system, but I submitted a support ticket and it was taken care of right away.

Suerte, Edwal

Susana

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 00:46
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
If you paid by wire transfer Jul 16, 2006

that can take some time until the payment reaches ProZ.com. Also- at the bottom of your invoice there should be a ProZ.com fax number where you should send your invoice after it has been paid.

From past such cases I understand that from bank info received by ProZ.com it is seen that payment was done, but not always it is possible to conclude which member/user paid the money. I don't know if that applies to cases payment is made by a credit card. Anyway, Support ticket is the correct way to proceed.

Uldis

Edwal Rospigliosi wrote:

Hi. I renewed my platinum membership on July 12, but still received a suspended account notice on July 14. What's going on?

Anne Lee  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:46
Member (2003)
Dutch to English
+ ...
The same happened to me earlier in the year Jul 16, 2006

This seems to be a recurring problem. The same happened to me months ago, although I paid well in advance of the expiry date. I did everything as instructed, sent a fax and included a reference with my payment. It was very annoying to receive numerous reminders and to have my account suspended, despite asking for support. I hope this can be sorted once and for all.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paid membership but suspended anyway

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search