Paypal email (Mod: Paypal e-mail address required in ProZ.com profile)
Thread poster: Ben Dooley

Ben Dooley
Local time: 20:01
Japanese to English
Aug 8, 2006

A dumb question, but I'm new to paypal.

When the profile page asks for your paypal emai, do they mean the email you used to sign up for the account, or a special email address you receive from paypal?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Ben

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-08-08 04:57]

Direct link Reply with quote

Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:01
English to French
+ ...
paypal e-mail address required Aug 8, 2006

It is the address you want your prospective clients to use when they pay you through Paypal. You can have more than one, as long as you certify them correct through the Paypal process. You will be guided on this.

To keep things simple, I have given the email addresses printed on my invoices . As it so happens one of them is a gmail address.

So far as I know, Paypal donesnot issue e-mail addresses but invites you to choose yours. (which you can change quite easily, or cancel, later on.)

Claudette

Ben Dooley
Local time: 20:01
Japanese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Aug 8, 2006

Thanks Claudette. That clears it right up!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal email (Mod: Paypal e-mail address required in ProZ.com profile)

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search