I can't access my profile page
Thread poster: Tamara Zahran

Tamara Zahran  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:59
English to Arabic
Oct 3, 2006

Dear All,

I am having a strange problem. when I try to reach my prfile page on ProZ.com through the My Profile link or by clicking on my name on the home page, I reach the profile page of another member. I don't know what is causing this problem. Please help!

Thank you all,
Tamara

Direct link Reply with quote

Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:59
Italian to English
OK for others Oct 3, 2006

Hi Tamara
Just tried to access your profile page and it works fine. Does it help to log out and in again I wonder?

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 02:59
SITE FOUNDER
Could you enter specifics in a support ticket? Oct 4, 2006

Hello Tamara,

Could you enter a support ticket with specifics if you are still having a problem? Thanks! http://www.proz.com/support

Henry

English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
I tried this Oct 4, 2006

Russell Jones wrote:

Hi Tamara
Just tried to access your profile page and it works fine. Does it help to log out and in again I wonder?

but it didn't work.
Thank you Russell

English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Henry Oct 4, 2006

Henry wrote:

Hello Tamara,

Could you enter a support ticket with specifics if you are still having a problem? Thanks! http://www.proz.com/support

Henry

I did submit a support ticket a few hours ago. The problem is still unsolved. Very strange.

Tamara

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can't access my profile page

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search