How do I get the PayPal logo on my profile page?
Thread poster: lcmolinari

lcmolinari  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:21
French to English
+ ...
Jan 14, 2003

I have uploaded the PayPal logo and link at the bottom of my profile page by following instructions on the PayPal site.

But how do I get that logo and the blurb \"Laura Molinari accepts secure PayPal payments on this site\" that appears in the upper right corner of some people\'s profiles?

Is this something I do myself or is it done by site administrators after verifying I have an account?

Direct link Reply with quote

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 01:21
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
You can add it yourself... Jan 14, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-01-14 22:30, lcmolinari wrote:

...Is this something I do myself or is it done by site administrators after verifying I have an account?

You just need to have an email address registered with Paypal.

To add the Paypal icon, just go to your profile, click on \"Edit personal data\" and then loof for a field towards the end of the page, called \"Paypal payment email\".

Enter there the email address used to register with Paypal and confirm the page.

The Paypal logo will appear on your profile.

Gianfranco

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-01-14 23:11]

lcmolinari  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:21
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jan 15, 2003

Thanks a lot Gianfranco. I had not edited my personal data in so long that I didn\'t know that field was there.

I appreciate it.

T-K Noranta
Finland
Local time: 05:21
Member (2006)
English to Finnish
+ ...
Logo still missing... Nov 16, 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the advice! The Paypal link now shows in the upper right corner of my profile but, to quote Laura:

But how do I get that logo and the blurb \"Laura Molinari accepts secure PayPal payments on this site\" that appears in the upper right corner of some people\'s profiles?

The logo and blurb don't appear. How could I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Tanja.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I get the PayPal logo on my profile page?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search