No ProZ.com email notifications for about 15 days
Thread poster: Linda Young
Linda Young
Local time: 10:47
French to English
+ ...
Jan 27, 2003

Hello,

I have noticed for about 15 days now that I no longer receive any proz questions or job announcements. Is this happening to everyone or just to me?

Regards

Linda

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
A few points to check... Jan 27, 2003

Hi Linda,

I guess this should have been posted under \"ProZ.com Tech Support\" (or \"ProZ.com bugs\"). Anyway, here are a few things you may want to check:

- Have you checked the e-mail settings in your profile?

- Have you set an e-mail filter that might result in ProZ.com messages being discarded automatically? (Given the nature of ProZ.com e-mails, some filters falsely \"recognise\" them as spam and send them to the bin straight away.)

If none of these steps yields a result, I suggest you submit a Support Request and/or re-post this in the bugs forum.

Linda Young
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jan 27, 2003

Hi Ralf,

I will go back and check all my settings, thanks for this advice. Apologies for posting this on the wrong forum.

Regards

Linda

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 04:47
SITE FOUNDER
Related thread Feb 1, 2003

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=8163&forum_id=10

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No ProZ.com email notifications for about 15 days

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search