I\'m getting a permanent failure error on one of the Kudoz Pages
Thread poster: Bonita Mc Donald
Bonita Mc Donald
Bonita Mc Donald
Local time: 19:36
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 3, 2003

I though I should post it just to see if anyone else experiences the same problem on the page. On the left hand general menu, click on \"Answer KudoZ (pro)\". From there, in the secton for KudoZ question searches, in the box Languages: choose Spanish>English, in the box Status: choose open and in the box Count: leave it at 50. After getting the list of questions, choose ANY question to answer and when you are on the answer page, at the very top, along the green bar where it says: KUDOZ: PRO [m... See more
I though I should post it just to see if anyone else experiences the same problem on the page. On the left hand general menu, click on \"Answer KudoZ (pro)\". From there, in the secton for KudoZ question searches, in the box Languages: choose Spanish>English, in the box Status: choose open and in the box Count: leave it at 50. After getting the list of questions, choose ANY question to answer and when you are on the answer page, at the very top, along the green bar where it says: KUDOZ: PRO [menu] [faqs], click on [faqs]. You might get this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getstrings()in /home/pages/proz/inc/item/inc_item_faq_kudoz.php on line 2

At least that\'s the error I get everytime I do it, no matter what answer page.

In any case, ProZ.com is diligent and answered me back within the next 24 hours requesting more information on the error (I had originally submitted it in the Get Support option of the left hand menu, under Support).

I hope they fix it soon. I think that a site as great as ProZ.com is should not have broken links...

If anybody else gets the error, please let me know, but DON\'T POST IT WITH PROZ.COM, BECAUSE THE ISSUE IS ALREADY BEING ADDRESSED.

\'Bye for now!

Collapse

Boyan Kostadinov
Boyan Kostadinov  Identity Verified
Bulgarian to English
+ ...
Problem Corrected Feb 3, 2003

Thank you for your feedback.

The problem has been corrected as of now. Please let us know if you encounter any other problems.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I\'m getting a permanent failure error on one of the Kudoz Pages

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »