My kudoz question
Thread poster: Barbara Biaggi

Barbara Biaggi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 01:26
English to Italian
Sep 13, 2007

Hi everyone ... I have a problem ... I cannot see one of the Kudoz questions I posted on Sept. 10th in the Kudoz list ... I can only enter the question from the link in the mail .... the link is

URL: http://www.proz.com/kudoz/2131966

The question is now closed and I solved my terminology doubt but still I would like to know why I cannot see the question in the list and what I have to do if it happens again. I asked my moderator and she told me it was better to post a Support Request ... can anyone help? Did this happen to anyone?

Thank you
Barbara

[Edited at 2007-09-13 13:43]

Direct link Reply with quote

teju  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:26
English to Spanish
+ ...
It happened to me once Sep 13, 2007

Hi Barbara, this happened to me because in my settings, I had checked to received only PRO questions, and the question I had asked was NON-PRO. Check the settings in your profile to see if this is it. If not, maybe someone else can offer another suggestion, or you could ask for technical support. Good luck!

Italy
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
both ... Sep 13, 2007

Settings are ok .... I checked both Pro and non pro ...

but thank you anyway ....

Steven Capsuto  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:26
Spanish to English
+ ...
Did you narrow the posting by subject-area expertise? Sep 13, 2007

Barbara Biaggi wrote:

Settings are ok .... I checked both Pro and non pro ...

but thank you anyway ....

The other day I posted a question that I limited to answerers who are experts in accounting. I'm not an expert in accounting, which I assume is why I couldn't see my own question.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Sep 13, 2007

Hi Barbara,
I asked my moderator and she told me it was better to post a Support Request

...that's what you should do - go to About - Support.

Best regards,
Ralf

Italy
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Well .... Sep 13, 2007

I don't think so .... but anything is possible .... I did not change the default settings .... I'm sure ...

The good side of the story is that everyone else could see my question so at least I could solve the terminology doubt .... but if this happens again how can I be sure everyone can see the question but me?

Barbara

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My kudoz question

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search