Ten days without a response to my support ticket
Thread poster: Angela Dickson

Angela Dickson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:58
French to English
+ ...
Nov 9, 2007

I realise Proz may be short-staffed, but I submitted a support ticket about the problem described in this forum posting: http://www.proz.com/topic/88523 ten days ago, and have received no response. If there is a backlog, could we please be told, and if not, could someone please help me?

Many thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 22:58
SITE STAFF
Sorry for the way this was handled Nov 9, 2007

Hello Angela,

I apologize for the way your support request was handled, and for not having let you know that it was being looked into. Andrew is having a look at your issue and will be responding shortly. I appreciate your patience, and we'll get this resolved as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Jared

Angela Dickson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks! Nov 9, 2007

Thanks! Sorry to be the squeaky wheel, but this has been driving me and my clients crazy all week.

xxxncfialho  Identity Verified
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Me too Nov 9, 2007

Hi, as I have the same prob and have submitted a support ticket on Monday a«with ni response so far..pleeeeeeeeeeease could you solve my prob too?
Thanks,
Natália
P.S. Hope you understand that we use our pages hosted through proz.com for professional purpose and therefore we loose money and jobs if things are not working, especialy for a whole weeek.

Jared Tabor
Local time: 22:58
SITE STAFF
Taken care of Nov 9, 2007

Hi Natália, Andrew is resolving your problem as well, and is answering your ticket as I type this. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ten days without a response to my support ticket

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search