https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/90605-questions_about_prozcom.html

Questions about ProZ.com
Thread poster: Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:09
French to English
+ ...
Nov 29, 2007

Can I earn Kudoz points if I am not a paying member?

Can I put sample translations in the portfolio on my profile if I am not a paying member?

I can't seem to do either of these, but am not sure if it is because I'm not a paying member yet or not.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-11-29 09:55]

Chiara Righele
Chiara Righele  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 05:09
English to Italian
+ ...
:-) Nov 29, 2007

Daniel Evans wrote:

Can I earn Kudoz points if I am not a paying member?

Yes you can: start answering questions in the field and language pairs you're good at, and if askers find your answers the most suitable, they'll give you KudoZ points...
Make sure you understand how KudoZ work, read KudoZ rules first... You can learn more on KudoZ here

Can I put sample translations in the portfolio on my profile if I am not a paying member?

Yes. Go to your profile page, then to the settings tab, choose "Portfolio" and insert the samples you want...

Hope that hepls and BTW... Welcome! I'm sure you'll find a nice community here!

Chiara

[Edited at 2007-11-29 10:21]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questions about ProZ.com

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »